Product Description: Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire camp in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface offers plenty of room for a 12-in. and 10-in. pan to simultaneously sit above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 17,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. …read more here
WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.Whether you’re staying in a cabin, tent, or under the stars, the Coleman 414-700 Two-burner Dual-fuel Powerhouse Deluxe Stove will enhance any camping adventure. Equipped with one 13,500 BTU burner and one 11,000 BTU burner you can whip up a meal in minutes.
The Coleman stove operates with 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas. You get 2.3 hours of burn time on the high setting or 8.5 hours on the low setting. This stove can boil a quart of water in 3.5 minutes. All this in an amazingly small package of 17-inches by 24-inches by eight-inches when closed for easy packing.
- 17,000 combined BTU
- Powered by 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman® Fuel or unleaded gas
- Adjustable cooking power
- Boil a quart of water in less than 4 minutes
- Heavy-duty nickel chrome grate
- 2.3 hours burn time on high, 8.5 hours on low
- Constructed of durable textured steel
- Measures 17″ long x 24″ wide x 8″ tall (closed)
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957–the birth of the modern cooler–and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
Why you should buy Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove?
- Dual FuelTM design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind BlockTM panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-BluTM burners for reliable cooking power
- All Season StrongTM technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Lasts up to 2.3 hours with both burners on high on 3.5 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA