Product Description: Grill flavorful food for a large group with this grill that features 3 burners that deliver 36,000 BTU’s of heat and has 545 square inch of total cooking surface. The 12,000 BTU side burner provides extra work space and 6″ wheels allow easy movement. Other features include porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, piezo push button ignition and built-in temperature gauge. …read more by visiting this page
The affordable Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312) offers 545 square inches of total cooking surface — perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, and chicken for a large party. This gas grill delivers 36,500 BTUs of cooking heat, and it also includes a flush-mounted 12000 BTU side burner (off the left side of the grill) for warming sauces and buns. The right side shelf provides extra work space and the 6-inch wheels enable you to move the grill easily.
This easy-to assemble gas grill features a 380 square inch primary cooking area that’s complemented by a raised 174 square inch secondary cooking area — great for slow cooking. It also features porcelain-coated wire cooking grates and a durable porcelain steel lid and firebox. The three burners have independent controls, and flame is started via the piezo push button ignition. The cart also offers hidden storage for a liquid propane tank.
What’s in the Box
Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312); base with wheels and side shelves; operating guide and assembly instructions.
Why you should buy Char-Broil Quickset 3-Burner Gas Grill?
- Char-Broil 3-burner, 36,000 BTU gas grill with 12,000 BTU lidded side burner
- Fast and easy assembly will have you grilling in minutes!
- 370 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated wire grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer extra work space
- Durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, designed to withstand the elements