Product Description: Hope you’re hungry! (Or have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill has room for over 12 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors.
It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What and where will you grill?
*Slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck. …read more on this page
Why you should buy George Foreman GFO201R Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Red?
- 12+ Servings – It’s tailgate time! The 200 square inches of rectangular grilling surface lets you make over 12 servings for large groups of people
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Adjustable Temperature Control – Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time